John Scott Works is a part of the PRN Group, a family owned organisation operating since 1997, specialising in the design and manufacturing of mezzanine floors. The founding principles and the customer-focused approach of Jos Schot (CEO) have made us one of the leading mezzanine manufacturers in Europe. With a philosophy of producing close to our market John Scott Works was established within the heart of the Black Country.
All aspects of designing, manufacturing and installation of the floors are carried out in-house by John Scott Works employees. Using state-of-the-art robot welding machines and the luxury of three roll forming lines we truly are independent. We are in the business of Building Trust.
John Scott Works is looking for an experienced Project Manager to join our team. Preferred experience within the storage or construction industry. We are looking for an individual who can work well within a team structure of ASM and Project Engineer, manage multiple projects and have a customer orientated approach. We are looking for an individual who is self-motivated and able to manage their own accounts.
Tools for the job in regards to car, phone, laptop will be provided.
Preferred candidate will have the below attributes:
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple and varied tasks with enthusiasm and prioritize workload with attention to detail
- Ability to work methodically in a fast-paced, time-sensitive environment
- Demonstratable ability to apply critical thinking to problems and tasks
- Build and maintain an in-depth knowledge of Project Management practices and how they affect customers adopting our products
- Ability to define and implement appropriate strategies
- Ability to identify and implement process improvements
- Maintains up-to-date awareness of trends, tools, technology, techniques, and processes that improve John Scotts standing within the storage industry
- A self-starter and able to work under own initiative
- Professional experience in the same or very similar role − proven working experience of project management methodologies.
Preferably a Bachelor's Degree but real-world project-related experience is of greater importance.
- Experience / Qualifications determined.
Working with us
The group has been built and founded on Christian principles which should be respected by all staff. Sunday working will never be required.
Reply via email: email@example.com