With the head office based in The Netherlands, John Scott Works Ltd has been set up in the heart of the West Midlands to manufacture mezzanine floors for our UK customers. We are looking for enthusiastic individuals to come on board at the start of our journey in the UK.
We are looking for two enthusiastic individuals to train in mezzanine floor installation. Normal working hours are 8am – 6pm, however, working away Monday-Friday occurs regularly due to business demands.
Applicants will require the following:
- Possess a willing attitude, show dedication, and be ready to learn.
- Be presentable at all times.
- Take pride in their work, and able to communicate well with customers.
- Be honest, trustworthy, and have good time-keeping.
- Be flexible to meet the needs of the business.
- To maintain good health and safety at all times.
- Working days will normally be Monday – Friday, Saturdays may be required due to work requirements on certain jobs and will be paid at the company overtime rate. Sunday working will never be required.
- Full driving Licence.
Training will be given to all job-related activities. Our senior management in the Netherlands and the UK have clear Christian principles running throughout the company and individuals are expected to respect this.
Driving hours and overtime paid at company rate.
Reply in writing /email: Jon.firstname.lastname@example.org